TSC ???????????

/ TSC ??????????? #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
I am going to TSC tomorrow. Do they carry filters for Cub Cadet's and what else can I find there? I would like to get a set of teeth for my bucket and who knows what else while I'm there.

/ TSC ??????????? #2  
Where in Mass is a TSC located?

/ TSC ??????????? #3  
Go check it out on the web as to their inventory. In the store you should be able to get a new catalog, I got one a few weeks ago.

OOPs forgot tractorsupply.com

/ TSC ??????????? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Where in Mass is a TSC located? )</font>

The furthest northeast they venture is into NY state.
They are about third on my list of companies I'd like
to see make their way into NE after HF and Grizzly.

/ TSC ??????????? #5  
I see in your profile you have a 7275 Cub. TSC carries the Cub lawnmowers and supports them but I don't know if they would have the filters and such for the diesel CUTs. I know the TSCs around here don't carry bucket teeth.

As for TSCs in Mass. There are none. Your closest TSCs will be in NY or PA. Go to TSC to check for the one closest to you.

/ TSC ???????????
The nearest TSC is in Amenia N.Y. It is SW of Great Barrington. I feel like taking a nice ride late tomorrow afternoon to see what I can buy for my tractor. I am bringing a trailer to stock up on whatever I can find out there. I did look on the website for bucket teeth. I couldn't find them. I hear that the store itself may have them.

/ TSC ??????????? #7  
If you had given us more advance warning, you could have had a few TBN friends riding along with you. You have to go right by us on I-84 at the intersection of the MA Pike! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ TSC ??????????? #8  
They carry phram filters.. so if you can cross it to a fram.. you may be in luck.

For instance.. my 1966 IH cub filter crosses to a fram c235.. and yes.. tsc carries it.. as well as the c3p which is the cross for my 8n and 2n ford..

Sounduy

/ TSC ???????????
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you had given us more advance warning, you could have had a few TBN friends riding along with you. You have to go right by us on I-84 at the intersection of the MA Pike! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )</font>

Hey Junkman,

This was a spur of the moment thing. I knew it was going to be raining and I'm taking off a few hours early from work today to go to TSC. Maybe next time I'll know in advance. I was actually planning on a Saturday trip. But this weekend is the last weekend for outdoor burning and I have to make the best of it.

/ TSC ??????????? #10  
Have you tried Klem's in Spencer, MA? I went there when I was visiting my folks in Auburn. They had a ton of tractor and farm supplies.