Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    7275 Cub Cadet

Default TSC ???????????

I am going to TSC tomorrow. Do they carry filters for Cub Cadet's and what else can I find there? I would like to get a set of teeth for my bucket and who knows what else while I'm there.

LarryRB

Default Re: TSC ???????????

Where in Mass is a TSC located?

Elite Member
    Tractor
    IH 2444

Go check it out on the web as to their inventory. In the store you should be able to get a new catalog, I got one a few weeks ago.

OOPs forgot tractorsupply.com

Tractor
    Kubota L48TLB

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Where in Mass is a TSC located? )</font>

The furthest northeast they venture is into NY state.
    They are about third on my list of companies I'd like
    to see make their way into NE after HF and Grizzly.

Tractor
    Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger

I see in your profile you have a 7275 Cub. TSC carries the Cub lawnmowers and supports them but I don't know if they would have the filters and such for the diesel CUTs. I know the TSCs around here don't carry bucket teeth.

As for TSCs in Mass. There are none. Your closest TSCs will be in NY or PA. Go to TSC to check for the one closest to you.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    7275 Cub Cadet

The nearest TSC is in Amenia N.Y. It is SW of Great Barrington. I feel like taking a nice ride late tomorrow afternoon to see what I can buy for my tractor. I am bringing a trailer to stock up on whatever I can find out there. I did look on the website for bucket teeth. I couldn't find them. I hear that the store itself may have them.

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

If you had given us more advance warning, you could have had a few TBN friends riding along with you. You have to go right by us on I-84 at the intersection of the MA Pike! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

They carry phram filters.. so if you can cross it to a fram.. you may be in luck.

For instance.. my 1966 IH cub filter crosses to a fram c235.. and yes.. tsc carries it.. as well as the c3p which is the cross for my 8n and 2n ford..

Sounduy

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    7275 Cub Cadet

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you had given us more advance warning, you could have had a few TBN friends riding along with you. You have to go right by us on I-84 at the intersection of the MA Pike! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )</font>

Hey Junkman,

This was a spur of the moment thing. I knew it was going to be raining and I'm taking off a few hours early from work today to go to TSC. Maybe next time I'll know in advance. I was actually planning on a Saturday trip. But this weekend is the last weekend for outdoor burning and I have to make the best of it.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    BX 2200

Have you tried Klem's in Spencer, MA? I went there when I was visiting my folks in Auburn. They had a ton of tractor and farm supplies.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast