kubota

/ kubota #1  

coving

Tractor
kabota
Looking for a bottom radiator hose for a b7100 if anyone can point me in the right direction .

/ kubota #2  
No dealers close by?
Messick's in PA I believe is one that will ship parts. They are "on TBN" and reply to posts now & then when they can be helpfull.
They have a good web site that I browse through looking for used equipment, not much of that around here that's not worn out x3 :laughing: !

/ kubota #3  
Yep -look up Messicks on google and they have a good website that will guide you to the parts you need or just give them a call.

/ kubota #5  
Find part number.....then google search it.

But if it was me, I'd take the old one to someplace like NAPA, autozone, etc.

Just get one that is the right diameter......and has a bend similar to what you need. Cut to fit utilizing a factory bend in the hose. Pretty easy to do if a hose has a single bend in it. Little more challenging matching something up if the hose has a couple of bends .

/ kubota #7  
Find part number.....then google search it.

But if it was me, I'd take the old one to someplace like NAPA, autozone, etc.

Just get one that is the right diameter......and has a bend similar to what you need. Cut to fit utilizing a factory bend in the hose. Pretty easy to do if a hose has a single bend in it. Little more challenging matching something up if the hose has a couple of bends .

That's what I had to do with my Yanmar. I ordered online and 2 out of three hoses did not fit. Vendor insisted that they were correct. Who knows?? I went to 2 parts stores and found diameters/bends that would work. The ends I cut to fit.