Kubota L2350 running on two cylinders + steering column leak.

/ Kubota L2350 running on two cylinders + steering column leak. #1  

717SacredLand

Tractor
Kubota L2350
Afternoon y'all! I've been using a Kubota L2350 for light farming work for several years now, great machine barely had any problems at all until recently.
I've got a hydraulic oil leak coming out right under the steering wheel, my local dealer said it should be pretty easy fix and sold me the replacement o-rings for the steering column. I've searched all the forums and whatnot, and I've found various people talking about having done such a fix, but can't seem to find any clear guidance on how to do it, the WSM wasn't really helpful either. Does anyone here have experience making such a repair or perhaps remember where someone posted about it in detail?
Second, and much more concerning. Engine recently started sounding different, and showing a serious lack of power, particularly under a load. I loosened the fuel lines at the top and had a strong stream of diesel out of two, but none at all out of the third one. What should I be looking at first to figure out exactly what is failing?
Thanks so much for your help, I've been reading this forum for a quite a while and have always been impressed by the knowledge and helpfulness of this community, but never needed to actually make and account and post my own issue till now!