Cub Cadet GT3200 oil leak.

/ Cub Cadet GT3200 oil leak. #1  

YODELER

Before I send this in for repair can anyone guess as to what is causing the oil leak in my Cub Cadet gt3200? it drips from under the chasis. It's not the oil drain, which I had trouble with before and had replaced. It seems to be on the left side if you standing facing the front of the tractor. Sometimes it's a slow drip and we can just add a little oil and keep going. Other times, with a long mowing time, the oil tank is almost completely empty. I've attached some images. I'm no mechanic so I can't fix it but I'd like to know if I should just park it for now and have it fixed in the spring during the regular maintenance or if it's a significant problem so I can prepare for the cost of repairs.

Attachments

• IMG_1786.JPG
    IMG_1786.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1782.JPG
    IMG_1782.JPG
    282.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1780.JPG
    IMG_1780.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 91
   / Cub Cadet GT3200 oil leak. #2  
Very hard to tell from your pics and description. Since it's leaking fast you should be able to see it once the affected area is cleaned. You prob only have to clean near the upper areas to see the source. Next time you take pics stand just a bit farther back- kind of hard to see what I'm looking at.
Jim