Now I’m impressed

/ Now I’m impressed #1  

Ozarker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar 1500D
Last Thursday afternoon I ordered a butt load of parts from Hoye Tractor and Equipment and checked the slowest/cheapest shipping rate. I didn't expect to see it for at least a week or better.

This morning the UPS truck showed up with my parts. I got everything I ordered and exactly what I ordered. The invoice shows that the parts shipped the same afternoon I ordered them.

Good work Hoye. Now I got a clutch to replace…………………….

/ Now I’m impressed #3  
I have been on some sites that offer expensive rates for 2 to 3 day delivery, and the standard shipping is free. Like once I ordered an item and they asked for $6.50 shipping for 2-3 day, and free standard shipping was 7-10 days delivery time. I just used the free standard shipping, and I "S" you not... I got my item the next day. Now that would have been a waste of a good $6.50...

/ Now I’m impressed
That same thing happened to me about a year ago when I ordered an external hard drive from a company in Texas. I went for the free shipping since I really wasn't in a big hurry to get it and it showed up the very next day.

I guess sometimes you just get lucky and your package hits all the stops at the right time.

/ Now I’m impressed #5  
Toolcrib of the North gives service similar to that. I usually order my big ticket items from them. I just bought a Milwaukee Hole Hawg from them and got it in 3 days at regular shipping charge. Be careful tho, they are affiliated/owned with Amazon.com now. Get their cusstomer phone number off the web and call them. If you deal online with Amazon it will be 2-3 weeks before you get your order.
If you call during regular hours you eventually talk to a REAL person that actually knows something. These people are great to deal with and the prices ain't bad.