Pivotrim Weeder Head LEFT THRTEAD NUT

/ Pivotrim Weeder Head LEFT THRTEAD NUT
Ok ground breakers and tree fellers this is what I have learned. Pivotrim does has a page for help PivotrimHelp.com / however none of the links work. I had it checked and it was measured as a M10 x 1.25. Order nuts but they did not work.. then I took a different path. I reside near LOWES home offices and approached them to which they dug up a number ( 1-866-212-7466 ) for me to call. placed call, explain the situation, explained the web page would not allow me to order
replacement hardware kit. The lady was very nice and as a thanks for alerting them to the web page errors and he response of this is why web sells are down. She explained the use a custom threaded nut which is why nothing out here worked and is mailing me a couple hardware kits free of charge.

good info... but the flange will not fit down the adapter of the head

/ Pivotrim Weeder Head LEFT THRTEAD NUT #13  
good info... but the flange will not fit down the adapter of the head
Assuming that you are replying to me, that is why I suggested posting a picture of the problem parts so that we could see what was needed rather than guess based on incomplete info.

Aaron Z

when the hardware kit arrives I will post pics of the setup

/ Pivotrim Weeder Head LEFT THRTEAD NUT #15  
really dude.. did you read my entire post? let me repeat the key line " and no one in my area carries them. I googled all week and had no results except to purchase a new one " further more we do not have co-ops here..we have lowes and tractor supply.. add to that I reside a good 45 mins outside of town and oh yeah there's that reply about nursing a bad knee. Maybe it's my old fashion way of thinking.. add to if you have something to add to.if not , don't comment. I even pointed out in a reply nursing a bad knee. so with all I shared...your reply of " Can't you buy a nut that fits your weed eater and a few modifications to get it to fit? I bought the hardware to put a brush blade on my weed eater ( left hand nut and splined washer ) at the local co-op for $5." is of no help what so ever!! If I could have done that I wouldn't have posted to begin with. What in the world has happened to common sense that it is rare even in the farm community
I know the whole bad knee bit first hand. Had mine replaced about 3 months ago, but I dont think my knee has caused me to go off half cocked on any one yet. Sorry I dont have a nut to send you, nobody deserves to be that mad at the world.

actually..yeah some people have a right to be mad angry or what ever.. It's those that do not have a clue of how to keep it in check that need not get mad angry etc. And Being that you are from Western NC same as I. Then you know that we Hill billies and Rural folk are fed up with non productive inputs. Thus you attempt to gleem a higher standing then me by attempting to pass blame of your failure to actually read my post. Which led to the useless input. Fails.

/ Pivotrim Weeder Head LEFT THRTEAD NUT #17  
It is impossible to give you 100% accurate information with the information you provided.

/ Pivotrim Weeder Head LEFT THRTEAD NUT #18  
actually..yeah some people have a right to be mad angry or what ever.. It's those that do not have a clue of how to keep it in check that need not get mad angry etc. And Being that you are from Western NC same as I. Then you know that we Hill billies and Rural folk are fed up with non productive inputs. Thus you attempt to gleem a higher standing then me by attempting to pass blame of your failure to actually read my post. Which led to the useless input. Fails.

I read the post, before and after the edit. Also easy to see who doesnt know how to keep it in check. In cases like this, I find the ignore feature can be a friend. Bye bye.