Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #1  

jodebg

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B-2650
I need to locate the 3ph PRV on my B7800.

I have accessed the Kubota illustrated diagram,
but somhow I am still not seeing it on the tractor.

Hoping someone knows where The PRV is located on this model.

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #2  
In the WSM it says it is in the control valve body.I will try to attach a copy of the page.

Last edited:
   / Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800
Jim-
The file was corrupt. Can you send a photo?

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #4  
I'll try,I'm not real techie and my wife is gone for the rest of the day.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 128
   / Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #5  
Looks the same as my BX. It controls every thing on the implement side including the 3PT. If so; it is located on the HST case behind the left rear tire. I could be entirely wrong on this, may be worth checking.

Ron

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #6  
Parts manual pg 126 and pg 127

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #7  
Here you go.

Attachments

• B7800HSD Parts List.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 175
   / Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #8  
Perhaps the easiest resolution to this issue is for the OP to post some pics of what he is actually looking at/seeing on his tractor from various angles. Another possibility is a call to a dealer with a mechanic that is familiar with the machine.

I have - prior to this thread - provided him with a couple of pics of the PRV and it's supposed location from the online Kubota parts manuals.

It is possible - looking at the various parts diagrams for the B7800 - the control valve and PRV for the 3PH are actually internal - IOW: inside the rear housing.

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #9  
Hydraulic relief valve adjust.jpg I'll try to attach a photo of the page from the WSM on how to access the valve

/ Trying to locate the 3ph Pressure Relief Valve on my B7800 #10  
Jim,

That's actually great info ... and shows the value of having (or having access to) a WSM for equipment you own.

It contradicts what I previously told the OP, in terms of the orientation of the hex head plug capping the internals of the PRV.

The problem was that the exploded diagrams in the parts look up appear to show the PRV located in an incorrect location (left side rather than right), with an incorrect orientation (facing forward ... rather than facing right)

In hindsight I should have checked my WSM rather since I think it covers the B7800 as well as the B2910 ... rather than just replying on Kubota's online parts look up.

Too bad Kubota doesn't take greater care when making up the exploded views they use on the online parts look up.