Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 4610

Default Kubota L4610 Power Beyond port

I've lost my manual for my tractor. I want to get a hydraulic port selector to put on my power beyond port. Is that port a 1/2" or 3/4" port? Thanks for the help!

Tractor
    Kubota L48TLB

Default Re: Kubota L4610 Power Beyond port

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've lost my manual for my tractor. I want to get a hydraulic port selector to put on my power beyond port. Is that port a 1/2" or 3/4" port? Thanks for the help! )</font>

Unsure of what you are trying to do. Power beyond typically feeds the pump
    port of a downstream valve in a static configuration.

If it is a Husco series 5000 sectional valve the power beyond port is either
    SAE10 or SAE12 ORB depending on whatever option kubota chose.

Default Re: Kubota L4610 Power Beyond port

On a 3710 it's a Husco valve- power beyond port is 1/2" it takes a straight thread o-ring type fitting

Also note that hydraulic circut can be taped at rear right side of case- you will see a triangle shape cover block-this is where the kubota remotes bolt on- on gearmore top and tilt kit they just made a alluminum block drilled for oil passage and fittings and bolt it on where the triangle block was, return is connected to a nearby hole that has a rubber plug in it