Compatibility of Mahindra radiator

/ Compatibility of Mahindra radiator #1  

budepps3760

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2810
I pulled the radiator in my year 2000 Mahindra 2810 this morning as I noticed it was leaking water last time I used her. I intend to flush it out but just for the heck of it I wanted to search what a replacement would cost. OMG! $1,000 It made me start wondering if a domestic manufacturer like JD or an old style Ford might be compatible. Is anyone aware of a website that might show me what products are out there? I did a Google search but did not see anything right off hand.

/ Compatibility of Mahindra radiator #2  
Search for a radiator shop they should be able to fix it for alot less. I had a pinhole in my kubota radiator priced one from kubota it was almost $500. So I took it to a radiator place 15 miles away he fixed it and cleaned it for $30.

/ Compatibility of Mahindra radiator #3  
It's hard to find problem that a radiator shop can't fix really. Even when they are mangled they break them down and recore or put on new tanks to a good core the radiator is pretty close to good as brand new when finished. When they pull one apart
it goes back together as close to brand new as you can get.
Boy Mahindra must be proud of those parts. For a grand it ought to have Boeing or Lockheed stamped on it. FYI, the same goes for hydraulic pumps. You often have to mail those out because there aren't many around but the pricing goes along similarly. I'll never get how manufacturers price their stuff. Aftermarketers make nearly the same quality products and often manage to sell them for nearly half. Back when I had my plane I never bought anything that said Cessna or Continental motors on it. The aftermarket stuff was actually made better, go figure. Mr Goodwrench can go jump off a cliff too.

/ Compatibility of Mahindra radiator
Cost me $50 for s complete cleaning and a solder repair for a leak at the top. Turns out the owner of the shop was a friend I knew back from my junior high days. Just catching up on old times was worth the money.