Kioti DK 50 PTO Fuse Blowing

/ Kioti DK 50 PTO Fuse Blowing #1  

tractorhelp56

Tractor
Kioti DK50
Have DK50 that with no load on PTO will not pop fuse. When I put a load on it running bush hog or post hole digger it blows fuse. If I replace it pops immediately. I can let tractor sit overnight, disconnect PTO shaft and PTO will operate and not blow fuse.

/ Kioti DK 50 PTO Fuse Blowing #3  
A fuse pops when to many amps run through it. Never replace it with a higher rated one as the next thing to pop would be your wiring harness & could burn down your machine.

I suspect the PTO wiring has a short in it somewhere if thats what causes it to pop.

/ Kioti DK 50 PTO Fuse Blowing
Have no manuals or documentation, purchased tractor last year from individual moving across country. All I can advise it is a 10A fuse that when it blows the only thing that quits working is the PTO. Ran PTO today for over an hour with no load, and fuse held up. Put bush hog on it and mowed for about 15 minutes and it blew again. Tried replacing fuse and they blew immediately. Turned tractor off, let it cool down, replaced fuse with the mower shaft off of PTO and it ran perfect. Put bush hog shaft back on PTO, fuse held up for apprx 3 minutes and starting blowing fuses again. Thank you for reading and offering support.