Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #21  
well i might not have been clear but again i am assuming the picture is correct that said oreilly auto part number v7134313 in georgia market sales for 39.99 with 15.00 core which you should have and they have another one same starter better quality 51.95 exchange the trick that i learned after 30 years of doing starters and alternators look up truck or auto same time period much less just because you did no say tractor if any one is interested there is a gear reduction version for less than $100.00 with solenoid attached and more cranking power half the weight i looked the original up for 1973 ford f100/f150 with 360ci motor hope this helps

Maybe it will. Thanks.

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas
shock good morning the picture you posted does it match your starter if so you are lucky most parts stores sale this for less than $40.00 as general rule. now a little more info if picture matches what you see on top is not a solenoid but it is a hammer drive as ford called it for engaging starter drive the solenoid in most cases in in the dash area and also can be bought very good price also this starter has only 1 wire going to a post in side of starter or a tab with screw hole in rear housing let us know if this makes sense

Here's the actual starter. I don't follow the posts after this one to be honest.

The Oreily's in Omaha have no matching part number to v713431... 20161218_180530.jpg

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #26  
   / Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #28  
SOOO your whole post was about cryptic part numbers and finding a cheaper alternative It ended with a post about NAPA having one for $130 and offered nothing cheaper. I offered 2 cheaper ones. With ONE post about O'Reilly's not having anything that matched I did not know the MAIN objective of your post was to find one from there

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #29  
sorry i have been gone for a few days but i will start off by saying if napa is getting that much for the one in the first post not the blue one they ought to be ashamed of themselves i picked up 3 today from local core company for $15.00 each 2 of which need only cleaned up up works perfectly this starter has had its hayday may i impose that you post a picture straight on the starter drive end house this is where the bolt holes are where it bolts onto the tractor and as i posted already i looked up 1970's model for truck with 360ci motor i cannot see the blue starter very well to help you establish if our info was correct i will tell you all from the original picture posted they are for lack of better term a dime a dozen but again you must inquire for auto/truck application not tractor i will help anyway possible to save you money and get right part the first time

/ Anyone know the part number for a FORD 2000 tractor, 1972 model 3 cyl gas #30  
shock if you would go to web site ''dbelectricalstarter'' look for box that says dbsearch put in part number 3139 your starter is first one 88.00 dollars includes free shipping or call your local napa inquire about ford starter lester number 3139 this is a new starter