Mckee Snowlander 320 Parts manual

/ Mckee Snowlander 320 Parts manual #1  

TonyUT

Tractor
MF35
I have a Mckee SnowLander 320 and needing to look into replacing/repairing parts. Is there a digital parts manual somewhere? my searching has turned up no results.

Similar models
Mckee SnowLander 320
Massey Ferguson 322M
John Deere F910, 122D
Kabota L321

and have found somewhere??? "Kubota parts manual is exactly the same for B-222A and L-221, L-321's."
Implying that that the parts are the simular for...
Kubota痴 B222 and/or B222A
and that this model was not just sold to other companies, but the scaled down/up models are mostly the same?

/ Mckee Snowlander 320 Parts manual #2  
I believe there was a discussion about this in the Toro section, it was used on the Grounds Master

/ Mckee Snowlander 320 Parts manual
I believe there was a discussion about this in the Toro section, ...

I have seen some discussions with the Snowlander 320, possibly this one could assist? would you mind assisting me in finding the link?

I have the rear, or 3 point hitch model. but may benefit from knowing the parts of the front mount model.

/ Mckee Snowlander 320 Parts manual #4  
What I have found so far. In hopes to assist those that are looking,

I have not done too bad with calipers and guesswork, but it would be nice to walk into the parts department with an idea of what things are supposed to be called.

McKee snow blower
tractorbynet com/forums/attachments/233100-mckee-snow-blower.html

View attachment 494387
View attachment 494388

History
mytractorforum com/78-lawn-garden-tractor-accessories/766113-mckee-brothers-snowblower-information.html

Kubota L321 Snowblower
tractorbynet com/forums/attachments/372912-kubota-l321-snowblower.html

apologies for having to remove links, I currently have 2 posts, and apparently need to do some quick posts to make linking possible.

/ Mckee Snowlander 320 Parts manual #6  
I just went back through all of that and I am the only one in that conversation that had a McKee Snowlander , mine is a 220 and is 48 inches wide and as heavy as a car engine. I will look and see if my part number page will copie and better then the other pages. Mine was bought new in 1979 with the GM72 Toro,as well as the cab and deck I got all the manuals and receipt when I bought it from a airport, They paid $18,000 for the package in 1979 from Ft.Wayne In.

I got extremely lucky in my purchase. I have a 800 Ft Driveway, and shortly after purchasing my house in 2012 I found my Massey Ferguson 35 Tractor and it came with a blade (that recently broke) and this snowblower from a guy aprox 250 Miles from me in WY. I have not mastered the art of useing a snowblower and where most of my snow comes in 2 to 5 inches at a time I did not think there was more than the blade could handle. This last week ALL neighborhood tractors were needed. & I am upset that this snowblower works better on my neighbors driveways then it does on mine.