Advice needed, new holland TN65: No power

/ Advice needed, new holland TN65: No power #1  

Haymaker101

Tractor
Mahindra, international 1086
Hi everyone, I have a 2000 new Holland TN65 4wd with a woods loader and a 3rd valve.
On Friday, I snapped one of the loader cables on the tractor. Unfortunately you cannot just buy the cable anymore and I had to buy a whole new joystick which came with two cables, $400!! (From my new Holland dealer)

I removed and replaced the cable only to find out that I do not have any power to my three point hitch arms, my loader and the Grapple, (3 spool valve).

Does anyone have any idea what else could have happened along the way for me to lose power? I replaced the hydraulic filter just to be safe, and my fluid level is correct. The tractor has a hydraulic shuttle and goes forward and reverse without hesitation. I have manully engaged all three valves behind the seat and everything moves freely. Could a valve be stuck open somewhere/somehow?

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance

/ Advice needed, new holland TN65: No power #2  
This is a guess because I'm really not familiar with your controls. You may have damaged the valve when you broke the cable or your cable needs adjusting. I remember having a pucker moment when I left the empty hay spinner running and tried to use the loader controls and nothing happened. I couldn't hear the spinner running but I eventually saw it rotating in the rear view mirror and when I shut it off I got loader control back. I believe there is a priority valve that cuts doesn't allow the loader and the tree point to operate at the same time.

/ Advice needed, new holland TN65: No power #3  
Hi everyone, I have a 2000 new Holland TN65 4wd with a woods loader and a 3rd valve.
On Friday, I snapped one of the loader cables on the tractor. Unfortunately you cannot just buy the cable anymore and I had to buy a whole new joystick which came with two cables, $400!! (From my new Holland dealer)

I removed and replaced the cable only to find out that I do not have any power to my three point hitch arms, my loader and the Grapple, (3 spool valve).

Does anyone have any idea what else could have happened along the way for me to lose power? I replaced the hydraulic filter just to be safe, and my fluid level is correct. The tractor has a hydraulic shuttle and goes forward and reverse without hesitation. I have manully engaged all three valves behind the seat and everything moves freely. Could a valve be stuck open somewhere/somehow?

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance

Does your tractor have the electric over hydraulic controls? From your description of the problem, that seems to be the case.
Did you lose the rear SCV's as well as the 3 pt operation?
I think the first place I'd check is the E/H circuit (fuse and wiring). Secondarily, if your loader control switches back and forth from loader to rear SCV use; I.e. an electric diverter - I'd be checking the circuitry for that as well.

My $0.02 and change. Best of luck. Be most interested to learn how things work out.

AKfish