Bucket pins/bushing issue

/ Bucket pins/bushing issue #31  
Oh sure, a bit of usage and those pins will adjust themselves to a perfect fit.
Think of it like lapping valves.
Main thing is that they don't bind and snap so keep well lubed.

/ Bucket pins/bushing issue #32  
Oh sure, a bit of usage and those pins will adjust themselves to a perfect fit.
Think of it like lapping valves.
Main thing is that they don't bind and snap so keep well lubed.
This^
I would guess that either something probbaly got bent/tweaked at some point, or it got a little dirt in with the grease. Did you clean the hole out first to make sure you didn't have any dirt/old grease mixed in?

Aaron Z

/ Bucket pins/bushing issue
This^
I would guess that either something probbaly got bent/tweaked at some point, or it got a little dirt in with the grease. Did you clean the hole out first to make sure you didn't have any dirt/old grease mixed in?

Aaron Z
Oh, for sure. That would have been TOO easy, right? Nope, it was just a misalignment of a millimetre or so between the loader arm and the holes on one of the bucket holes. I could just feel a little lip with my finger. It went in 2/3s of the way, and then got hung up. Might have gotten racked a smidge out out of alignment at one point. Anyways, she's in now and I'll check on it periodically.

/ Bucket pins/bushing issue #34  
Oh, for sure. That would have been TOO easy, right? Nope, it was just a misalignment of a millimetre or so between the loader arm and the holes on one of the bucket holes. I could just feel a little lip with my finger. It went in 2/3s of the way, and then got hung up. Might have gotten racked a smidge out out of alignment at one point. Anyways, she's in now and I'll check on it periodically.
Perhaps that happened when the pin that was replaced with an undersized pin was lost?

Aaron Z

/ Bucket pins/bushing issue #35  
You won't have an issue with the pins. Most of mine have had the BFH used on them at one time or another.

/ Bucket pins/bushing issue #37  
Actually, no. That side was easy-peasy. Went in like butter. The other side was the issue.
What I mean is that perhaps this side got bent when the pin was lost on the other side (if the missing pin wasn't noticed right away).

Aaron Z