Fuel injector leak help please

/ Fuel injector leak help please
I cant find a diagram anywhere but on the agco site and they dont break down the pump any. Its in their parts book for the field boss 31. Let me see if i can get the link.
Thanks

/ Fuel injector leak help please #14  
under the cover is access to the barrel and plungers, pump adjustments are inside.

The round looking thing with the two hoses is a transfer pump.

/ Fuel injector leak help please #15  
You see that BIG NAME PLATE on the side of it?? all you had to do was say its a Diesel Kiki 3cylinder inline pump w/ an attached governor & get the #'s...
Unless the lift pump is leaking into the injection pump.. It has to be, the plungers & barrels are leaking..
Those are the mechanisms inside the pump that actually pump the fuel..
Over time they will get worn & start to loose their tightness & leak fuel.. the only cure is to replace them..
BUT.. its no big deal.. just shut your fuel off at the tank EVERY TIME you get done using it & check the oil in the pump often..
A rebuilt pump w/ new p&b's is gonna run around 1000.00.
One thing YOU COULD CHECK.. is the torque on the top nuts, called the delivery valve holders.. where the injector lines hook up to the pump.. Loosen the clamps that are supposed to be holding them tight..
And re-torque them to 35 FTlbs.. They loosen up over time and the gasket underneath them vibrates and becomes loose.. breaking the seal between the parts & allowing the fuel to seep into the pump..
YOU MUST USE A TORQUE WRENCH..
There are only 3 options here.. 1>Leaking lift pump.. 2>Loose DV holders.. 3> Worn P&B's.. #3 requires pump removal and lots of money.