Harbor Freight lawsuit

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #2  
Those lawsuits leave me cold. They are meant to enrich lawyers more than help me. When I buy something at HF, I know what the quality is and what the value is. I buy items there because the product fills my needs at a good price. Sometimes I go elsewhere and buy premium products at a higher price. Often though, the HF product is just the ticket and saves me money. I don't feel wronged and won't be asking for $$.

If anyone else wants to - go for it. I personally don't feel like I was deceived.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #3  
Those lawsuits leave me cold. They are meant to enrich lawyers more than help me. When I buy something at HF, I know what the quality is and what the value is. I buy items there because the product fills my needs at a good price. Sometimes I go elsewhere and buy premium products at a higher price. Often though, the HF product is just the ticket and saves me money. I don't feel wronged and won't be asking for $$.

If anyone else wants to - go for it. I personally don't feel like I was deceived.

Well said.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #4  
This topic was recently brought up and discussed in the 'HF tools that don't suck' thread. To each his own, but I despise the lawyers that net 50% of the judgement and the folks in the class action each end up with a few dollar check. Part of what is wrong in America but I digress.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #5  
Ditto. I got the notice. Lawyers get $10 million everyone else gets a few bucks after hours of assembling paperwork. Won't have anything to do with it.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #6  
I agree. I will do nothing to help lawyers who make their living like this - they are just parasites.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #7  
I agree. I will do nothing to help lawyers who make their living like this - they are just parasites.

You are not helping or not by sending in a claim form. They are getting the $10m regardless.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #8  
Those lawsuits leave me cold. They are meant to enrich lawyers more than help me. When I buy something at HF, I know what the quality is and what the value is. I buy items there because the product fills my needs at a good price. Sometimes I go elsewhere and buy premium products at a higher price. Often though, the HF product is just the ticket and saves me money. I don't feel wronged and won't be asking for $$. If anyone else wants to - go for it. I personally don't feel like I was deceived.
This is what needs to be filed with the court. The judge needs good information contrary to the claims to tell the plaintiff to go home and quit crying. This is not a productive use of our court system.

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #9  

WELL said airbiscuit, I would just as soon TAR & FEATHER 99% of all lawyer's--most people understand the country has deep problem's-anyone also realize Washington is ALL lawyer's, I don't ever think I should have anything coming my way-because I made a bad decision...

/ Harbor Freight lawsuit #10  
WELL said airbiscuit, I would just as soon TAR & FEATHER 99% of all lawyer's--most people understand the country has deep problem's-anyone also realize Washington is ALL lawyer's, I don't ever think I should have anything coming my way-because I made a bad decision...

I agree totally but watch all the leeches that will glom onto the lawsuit to get "their" $5.