How to choose a portable battery jump starter?

/ How to choose a portable battery jump starter?
Wow, you helped others with your jump starter! Great saying by John Wooden.

Yesterday! I was pulling in to Walmart to park. There was a car with the hood open and an auto dept guy with a small jump starter - No Go. I asked "does she need help"? He said his wasn't doing the trick, so I took out my 1000 amp Schumacher jump starter and the car started easily.

As I was walking back to my car, she said "you just saved a life, I am taking my husband to dialysis".

"You cannot live a perfect day until you do something for someone who will never be able to repay you"
John Wooden

/ How to choose a portable battery jump starter? #52  
Betty,

Check out the Anti-Gravity Micro Start models, this link also has a good video review. They are small, powerful, and can be used for charging many different things. Those large, heavy, portable battery jump starters are old news now. Antigravity Micro-Start XP-1 Power Supply - RevZilla
We have the XP1 and XP10. Incredibly light and compact.

But for winter use we have a Clure JNC660. Much better quality, not much more $$ than the stuff you get at general stores. They build their own AGM batteries that have tremendous capacity and need minimal charging.

Buy once, cry once. Look at their reviews compared to all other brands on Amazon.

Jump Starters - 1700 Peak Amp Volt JNC660

/ How to choose a portable battery jump starter?
Ok. Some guys use it, too.

We have the XP1 and XP10. Incredibly light and compact.

But for winter use we have a Clure JNC660. Much better quality, not much more $$ than the stuff you get at general stores. They build their own AGM batteries that have tremendous capacity and need minimal charging.

Buy once, cry once. Look at their reviews compared to all other brands on Amazon.

Jump Starters - 1700 Peak Amp Volt JNC660