Emax 25 HST won't move

/ Emax 25 HST won't move #1  

johnrdds

Tractor
Mahindra Emax 25 HST
Getting frustrated with one year old emax 25 that has about 80 hours on it.
I have dealt with leaks and a stubborn seat over the last year which dealer has taken care off. Now after only having it back from dealer for 2 weeks it has decided to not go forward or reverse. Engine runs fine but pedals do nothing. Everything sounds normal and linkages appear okay. I'll be calling dealer today but wanted to see if anyone has experienced this before. It's going to be hard to get it on the trailer to take to dealer so I'm hoping it's something simple but I fear the worst.

/ Emax 25 HST won't move #2  
Check the linkage under on the HST pedals. I found a linkage that didn't have a pin installed and would have disconnected. Also check for washers on every link where a pin is used. Put one on if there's not one inside of the pin. Especially the seat hinge pin!

Curious about the dealer, which one?

-R

/ Emax 25 HST won't move #3  
Assuming you checked to make sure the range selector wasn't in neutral? Kid didn't hop on it and play with the levers by chance?

/ Emax 25 HST won't move #4  
Assuming you checked to make sure the range selector wasn't in neutral? Kid didn't hop on it and play with the levers by chance?

This happens. Don't ask me how I know...

-R

/ Emax 25 HST won't move
Check the linkage under on the HST pedals. I found a linkage that didn't have a pin installed and would have disconnected. Also check for washers on every link where a pin is used. Put one on if there's not one inside of the pin. Especially the seat hinge pin!

Curious about the dealer, which one?

-R

I was driving when it happened--pulled forward and then went to back up and nothing. I quickly checked linkage at the time and thought it looked okay but will check things again tonight. I did notice when I push on forward pedal the reverse pedal raises up more then I remember it doing before and vice versa--might be related or I just never paid attention to it before. Tractor was purchased from Oakboro Tractor Group at the Monroe location.

/ Emax 25 HST won't move
Sorry for the delay--Took it in and dealer said the input shaft was the problem and they replaced it. All covered by warranty.