Shuttle shift problems

/ Shuttle shift problems #1  

wrflt

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 Kioti DK40SE w/ KL401 Loader
Hi y'all. Haven't been on here in a while and there is no doubt I could peruse these post and find my answer.....but I don't have time. I have to cook dinner. I have a 41 hp kioti with manual shuttle shift. It's not working. Please share any experiences you may have had with this. Thanking you in advance. I'm already humbled.

/ Shuttle shift problems #2  
Hi y'all. Haven't been on here in a while and there is no doubt I could peruse these post and find my answer.....but I don't have time. I have to cook dinner. I have a 41 hp kioti with manual shuttle shift. It's not working. Please share any experiences you may have had with this. Thanking you in advance. I'm already humbled.
sound's like dinner is more important, wouldn't want to interrupt dinner.....if you won't even attempt to search I dought you will get much help

/ Shuttle shift problems #3  
sound's like dinner is more important, wouldn't want to interrupt dinner.....if you won't even attempt to search I dought you will get much help

I "doubt" that also!

Last edited:
   / Shuttle shift problems #4  
Go over to the kioti section, and post if you don't get much info here. I know that some of the DKs had shift fork problems with the shuttles, could be the problem, but more info on what it is doing would help.

/ Shuttle shift problems #5  
I hope dinner turned out digestible! To intelligently answer wrfit's question more info is required. Will shuttle shift & tractor not move OR will shuttle not shift into fwd or rev.? I once owned a Kubota M4900 with sync shuttle that wouldn't shift out of reverse. I had to have tractor split & reverser synchronizers replaced for a cost of $2000

/ Shuttle shift problems

Well for you, I take back my pre-thanks.

/ Shuttle shift problems
Go over to the kioti section, and post if you don't get much info here. I know that some of the DKs had shift fork problems with the shuttles, could be the problem, but more info on what it is doing would help.

Will do. Thanks again.