hello i bought my 1st tiller!!!! was hoping to put a garden in for wife

/ hello i bought my 1st tiller!!!! was hoping to put a garden in for wife #1  

justlearnintotill

Tractor
bcs715
let me start with i have a bcs tiller with an ACME A220 engine what i need is some clear pictures of the throttle linkage routing(springs) I took my carb off and rebuilt it but did not take clear pictures when i did this i an aware of the bcs website and their pdf files of the engine but cannot clearly tell exactly how the springs and linkage attach also i am not totally clear on the setup of the governor although based on what the pdf manual states i may be able to correctly set that up[ as long as i can get the springs correct.THANK YOU!!! so much I will try to post pics this is my spring/summer project.

Last edited:
   / hello i bought my 1st tiller!!!! was hoping to put a garden in for wife #2  
Have you tried calling Earth Tools or another dealer?

/ hello i bought my 1st tiller!!!! was hoping to put a garden in for wife
Have you tried calling Earth Tools or another dealer?
I will try Joel at earth tools but without pictures I won't get springs on correctly I damaged one last night so I need to order new one thanks for advice I need to not be so impatient with this project lol.thankyou for advice.