Will it Start A Dead V6?

/ Will it Start A Dead V6? #1  

betty2017

Tractor
Kubota BX-25D
Will Tattu Jump Starter Start A Dead V6?

Just check here:

Attachments

• jump starter副本.jpg
    jump starter副本.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 78
   / Will it Start A Dead V6?
LiFePO4 or LiCoO2 Battery Jump Starter? Which one will you vote for?

/ Will it Start A Dead V6? #4  
Betty, you've been talking about this since March 28. Have you bought one or are you undecided still?

/ Will it Start A Dead V6? #7  
I just cant believe that a battery the size of a telephone will crank anything bigger than a lawnmower and even that better not require many revolutions. There is a limit to how many amps can be put into a small size. My friend recently was looking to buy a jump starter battery pack and after looking at the telephone sized 400 amp and then finding a 1000 amp one that said it was for a V6 and finally purchasing a 1200 amp one for V8 for about $80. He had to crank his 5.7L hemi in his Jeep and the 1200 amp one worked great.

I wouldn't waste my time or money even with a money back guarantee on that dinky little one. You would still have to waste time and gasoline to return it.

/ Will it Start A Dead V6? #8  
LOOK at YOUR battery in your car/truck.. WHAT are the CCA's?? THATS what it takes to crank your car/truck..
I THINK mine is an 800cca & will start a diesel tractor w/ a dead battery..
My suggestion is> buy the biggest you can afford & still start your vehicle..

Yes, I already bought this one. It is still on the way. I think I will recieve it this weekend.

Betty, you've been talking about this since March 28. Have you bought one or are you undecided still?

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

LOOK at YOUR battery in your car/truck.. WHAT are the CCA's?? THATS what it takes to crank your car/truck..
I THINK mine is an 800cca & will start a diesel tractor w/ a dead battery..
My suggestion is> buy the biggest you can afford & still start your vehicle..