Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :)

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #1  

Tangoddess

Bronze Member
Tractor
None yet
Hello and good morning

Ok so I took photos of the correct part, apologies for the wrong thread, my relative pointed out the wrong part when we went to take photos.

Here is the correct part. It seems like a BRACKET with two bolts going through it.

I have no idea what the part is called, but I am hoping that one of you does :)!

Any help in identifying these will really go a long way as I am told by my relative that we cannot use the tractor till we replace the plate :(

:)Thank you much

Attachments

• 100_0844 (Medium).jpg
    100_0844 (Medium).jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 245
  • 100_0846 (Medium).jpg
    100_0846 (Medium).jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_0847 (Medium).jpg
    100_0847 (Medium).jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_0849 (Medium).jpg
    100_0849 (Medium).jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 100_0850 (Medium).jpg
    100_0850 (Medium).jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_0854 (Medium).jpg
    100_0854 (Medium).jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
   / Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #2  
Appears to be channel iron cut to correct length with correct size holes drilled in to accommodate all-thread. FYI all-thread isn't very high grade(strong) material.

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #3  
Appears to be channel iron cut to correct length with correct size holes drilled in to accommodate all-thread. FYI all-thread isn't very high grade(strong) material.

What Tx Jim said. ^^^^
And why can't the tractor be used without that piece?

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #4  
Jim is correct.
Home-made clamping brackets with low-grade threaded rod.

What is not clear is just what purpose they have on your tractor? What are they 'clamping'? <<< (Important questions)

I found your earlier thread and you were concentrating on the PTO Shear-Bolt and also the Top Link.
In that thread you show a picture of the Top Link and in the background I can see the RH axle and the clamps are in-place (Top & Bottom).

So, why have you removed one? I note one of the threaded rods in pic above is bent, suggesting it has been forced somehow.
They are not original to your tractor.
:wrench:

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :)
Hello and good afternoon,

Here is the deal and do not tell anyone. I bought this tractor used and am new to the world of ag equipment. However, my future father in law (sort of) is very macho.

He thinks he knows it all and does not even let me touch the tractor when he visits town, he did not pay for the tractor.

In reference to the other thread, I managed to get the cutter working by using a grade 5 shear and turning on the PTO slowly, but he is not satisfied so he removed the cutter and uses the tractor with a box blade and another attachment.

Now, coming back to this thread. He told me that because that bracket (clamp) is broken, he cannot use the tractor, so I need to find one.

If I question him he gets angry and even aggressive.

So I have no idea what they are clamping, do you know?

Do you know what the clamps next to it (to the right on the right side and the left on the left side are clamping

I was told by my relative that one fell off...maybe he was using the loader or the box cutter too hard? I know he put some chains at the back and was trying to pulls logs etc from the back of the tractor

dont ask :newhere::grumpy:

You all are so helpful,

thank you much

Last edited:
   / Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #6  
Take a picture of the clamps from in front of the axle, locking towards the back of the tractor; then we might see what they are holding.

Are they holding the (black) roll bars on because the other clamps are defective? - Probably not.
Are they for an attachment that is mounted under the belly of the tractor?
From what I can see now, it doesn't look like they're for anything - But this is unlikely too.

The clamps to the outside of the clamp(s) in question are for the stabilizer arms of the 3 point hitch. So the 3 point hitch and the attachment doesn't sway side to side when adjusted correctly.

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #7  
The part you have highlighted I do not know its purpose. from the looks of the picture the fender and roll bar clamps are in place . I do see HYd hoses hooked to the remote is this homemade bracket some how associated with the frontend loader?? Could you not get your boyfriend/husband to run interference with FIL

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #8  

Here is the deal and do not tell anyone. I bought this tractor used and am new to the world of ag equipment. (Bad combo) However, my future father in law (sort of) is very macho.

He thinks he knows it all and does not even let me touch the tractor when he visits town, he did not pay for the tractor.

In reference to the other thread, I managed to get the cutter working by using a grade 5 shear and turning on the PTO slowly, but he is not satisfied so he removed the cutter and uses the tractor with a box blade and another attachment.

Now, coming back to this thread. He told me that because that bracket (clamp) is broken, he cannot use the tractor, so I need to find one.

If I question him he gets angry and even aggressive. (Bad news)

So I have no idea what they are clamping, do you know? I asked you this.

Do you know what the clamps next to it (to the right on the right side and the left on the left side are clamping See below

You all are so helpful,

thank you much

Maybe you could post pics from the front-side of the rear axle?

The clamps in question are sited on the brackets that hold your ROPS frame (Black structure). It looks (Closer inspection) that there is something like a bar sandwiched underneath the lower clamp channel. Pic from underneath and from front will help us help you (with tractor. Can't help with FIL except to suggest getting new GF!)

Outboard of them are clamps around the axle which hold a bracket for the Anti-sway bars (Underneath at 45 degrees to the Draught Arms.)

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #9  

You all are so helpful,

thank you much

EDIT due to Forum corruption issue - Double post. :grumpy:

Anyway, just to clear up gender issue. with regard to my advice (to 'get new GF') Apologies. I may have mis-read/assumed you as 'male'. Are you M/F? :confused3:

If F - Get new BF. :D

/ Here is the correct part that needs to be identified please :) #10  
Ahh... I see I have doubled up on some thoughts from Coby and M5.