1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION #1  

southernbound

Bronze Member
Tractor
D530TC
So..I've searched all over the web and can't seem to find info on this..
Does anyone know if the fuel tank can be pulled with the loader on?
How do you take the model 32 loader off? (my spacer over fuel tank between loader arms seems to be stuck) Anything I am missing? Take nut off, support loader arms and beat pin out?

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION
or if anyone can refer me to another tractor site i'd be greatful...truly need help and refuse to pay..i'm able to do the job just cant find in any manual i own

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION #6  
Heavy equipment forum.. lots of 580 rebuilds going on there w/ pictures & instructions..

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION #7  
Pretty sure the fuel tank can be removed, being it's basically an AG tractor, with loader & backhoe attached, and not integrated into the chassis. You'll need to remove the hood, and rear cowling to do that.

Here are a couple links that should be pretty helpful to you. First is a link to downloadable manuals for the tractor, loader, and backhoe. Case 530CK - Manuals

Second link is to Case Construction/530CK online parts store. Official Case Construction Equipment Online Parts Store and Parts Look Up. Parts for Case Equipment and Construction Equipment. Parts Store for Case Wheel Loaders, Case Excavators, Case Skid Steers, Case Original Parts.

This I the link for the 530CK, and if you click on "engine" in the menu, go to page 2, and it will show an exploded view of the fuel system & tank for the diesel version. It shows the fuel tank as being a separate part from the tractor chassis, not integrated like the next generation series.

Hope this helps..!!

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION #8  
GREAT INFO DJ!!! Thanks for that.. we need more people like you w/ resources to share..

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION
Thanks a million folks..I'll get started looking at everything you posted and let ya'll know how it goes..This tank is kickin my butt..lol no room to move it foward or backwards..I'll repost soon as I find the answer

/ 1966 DIESEL CASE 530 CK QUESTION #10  
That's what we're all here for... I still run into problems, and seek info on things every now and then. I have found, that when looking for a particular part, that searching using a part number will get better direct results, than a broad description search.

Now that you have these sources of information, please do pass on to others, if they need help.