Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Bolens HT-20

Default Re: NEED HELP - Anyone want to fab chipper knives?

Not part of the subject, but I noticed your 'words-of-wisdom'. "Dying broke means living well." I gots the broke part accomplished! I sure hope that doesn't mean..... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]ARRRGh.....GASP!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    MH744

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( TO my dearest mainer!!
    jist so u know ...any one that call's himself a nomad and won't even update his portfolios/profile and tell us where he's from is an untrusting sort!! if you are a gold member and can't even do us liddle silva memba's the courtesy and the justice of lettin us in on yer liddle secrets then buyer bware!!!!!

jis my .002$ worth and no that isn't a typo ...i meant it it's not even worth 2/10th's of one 100/th of a cent!!!!!
    PERIOD /PARAGRAPH /END ...I MAY B NEW HERE..............BUT I VALUE EVERYONE I CALL A TBN"ER...AND ANYONE THAT'S A GOLD MEMBER OUGHTA B PROUD TO SAY WHERE HE HAIL'S
    DAD..GUM FROM!!!!!...and i've seen this once b4...if i'm wrong then i " have a disclaimer".............WAIT A MINUTE .....NO I DO NOT!!! ....SAY WHO U R AND B PROUD OF IT JIST LIKE I'M PROUD 2 SAY I'M A TBNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!rrrrrr!!!!!
    RIGHT JUNKMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SO THERE IT DADGUMN IS!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!P O L E C A T ...F R O M ...U NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] )</font>

You the silver member, how informative your profile is and you are questioning this Gold member in Nomad

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

my sincerest pologies...ahd a rough night and jist wanted to vent [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    sorry i took it out all u guys!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Silver Member
    Tractor
    TC-30, fel

hazmat, have you found a source yet? I can do this easily. I'm off work untill Tuesday, and will check with the true experts, then we can put some cost together.
    I will check this forum Monday night and see if you found another source.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    ISEKI TL3201 38h.p. 4x4

SORRY GOLDSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!i guess i was really on the rampage the other night !!!!! wasn't meant to b harsh jist wanted b@@@@ at sumthin or someone !!!!!!!hope you'll 4give me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TODD [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

Steve

We can fab those in my shop if you're interested. Send me a PM

Andy

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 loaded!

Thanks everybody for the offers. MadReferee is going to fabricate them for me.

I still need to find a place to heat treat the knives. I'm checking around at work, but being a defense contractor, our suppliers tend to be expensive. Any suggestions?

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

Try these guys

Lindberg Heat Treating Co
    284 Grove St
    Worcester, MA 01605-3908
    Phone:* (508) 754-1724*

County Heat Treat-Div of Uci Corp
    32 Howe Ave
    Millbury, MA 01527-3211
    Phone:* (508) 865-5885

Andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12