Cat D6B 1965 part numbers

/ Cat D6B 1965 part numbers #1  

Heavy D

Tractor
Bobcat 2003 334 Mini D Series
Does anyone know the part number for track links and sprocket segments, pins, bushings...just purchased this machine, if there is a place to retrieve part numbers for this old beast, would be helpful...anyone else have this machine...could I bend your ear? I am looking for a service manual with part numbers in the future. Thanks

/ Cat D6B 1965 part numbers #2  
What does Cat dealership in your area have? I seem to recall one of the advantages of buying a Cat is parts available and service help.

/ Cat D6B 1965 part numbers
What does Cat dealership in your area have? I seem to recall one of the advantages of buying a Cat is parts available and service help.

Was trying to avoid calling the dealer because will probably try to get aftermarket...I can see them being
pissed, getting them to look up numbers and buying elsewhere

/ Cat D6B 1965 part numbers #4  
Berco is a respected aftermarket undercarriage supplier. Perhaps they can help you. The cost of a new U/C might be more than the machine is worth though.

/ Cat D6B 1965 part numbers #5  
Have your Cat dealer look up the #'s. Just tell them you will be needing the parts in the next year and would like to get an idea of what it will cost.

/ Cat D6B 1965 part numbers #6  
Berco is a respected aftermarket undercarriage supplier. Perhaps they can help you. The cost of a new U/C might be more than the machine is worth though.
Or that you are looking at buying it and want to see how much to try and carve out of the asking price.

Aaron Z