Jinma new owner questions.

/ Jinma new owner questions. #1  

rvds

Tractor
mf 135
I just purchased a 2005 model 304 LE as a parts machine, nobody knew what was wrong with it other than the engine over revved and ''blew''.
I need to find a wheel for the front, somebody took the tire for another tractor and did not keep the wheel. It seems to have a peculiar bolt pattern, I measured about a 6.25'' bolt circle rather than the standard agricultural 6 on 6''.
Has anybody ordered parts directly from China? I would consider a new crate engine if the price was right, the prices I have seen for engines in the USA seem too high to me.
Rob

/ Jinma new owner questions. #2  
You might have better luck asking in the Chinese Tractors forum.

These engines have a tendency to blow the head gasket, which can lead to internal failure if not addressed. In the forum there have been a number of people who have done deep rebuilds, the engines are pretty tough and the wear parts are readily available.

/ Jinma new owner questions.
Thanks but how do I find Chinese Tractors Forum?
Rob

/ Jinma new owner questions. #5  
Let me add one thing: any diesel engine imported into the US has to meet current EPA regulations. This is why a new crate engine is so expensive. Somebody on AliBaba might sell you a non-compliant engine, but it will be seized by customs and you'll be left holding the bag.

Unless the engine is clearly broken into little pieces you're probably better off fixing it or getting it fixed.