Loader 'curl' is weak

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #11  
Re: Loader \'curl\' is weak

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I suspect mine to be more of a relief valve problem )</font>

SPIKER, I can't speak for a Yanmar, but on my New Holland, when you have a load in the bucket and release the joystick, there is no relief valve in the circuit. Once you get the load lifted, it's not coming down unless you blow a cylinder, hydraulic hose, or your tractor does a nose dive.

The relief valve is only in the circuit when you are raising or lowering the loader arms or bucket. I was back-dragging with the bucket almost vertical and hit a stump. I popped a hose like it was a balloon. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I thought the relief valve should have protected me until I looked at the schematic. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #12  

I' gonan have to git in on this one cause i need to know more bout the hydraulics on my cut too!!so keep gon on this great thread guys!!!..keeep the info coming.....think im jist gonna replace my rams!!!anyone know of a place that has every dimension ram available!!!????and has a catalog on their site too??tsc i looked up up but didn't see much!!!maybe i missed something????

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #13  

Check around locally for a rebuild of rams. It will be less expensive to rebuild than to replace. Ask the local garages, because the people that do jacks usually do the rams also. Possibly a NAPA store might be able to recommend someone, because NAPA usually make up hoses and so do the rebuilds. When one doesn't have what they need, they call the other....

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #14  

Personally my rams are junk!!!!!..nothing but problems since day one!!! first of all they are alum. and the only thing that keeps the gland in is an inside c clip..I AM REPLACING THEM!!!
MAYBE JIST 2 AT A TIME BUT THEY R GOING ..PERIOD...i found an awesome site tonite that had a great catalog.....surplus center in nebraska!!!..and they charge 1.84 on top of shipping from ups...and they r sending me a catalog too..they had about 600 different types and sizes of rams..will keep digging tho!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
and thanx for the help jster..glad yer back..where the heck did u go tho??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifno pics on yer adventure!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #16  

Surplus Center has more than what they put in the catalog. If you call them with your dimensions they should be able to match what you have. I been using them for years and always had good luck with them.

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #17  

sorry bout stealin yer thread cali.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
but i am literally runin my cut right now on 3 rams...and u think yer bucket curl is weak!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanx for the link JIM!!!went there and went thru the whole thing but they jist dont seem to have that big of a selection...
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I spent 8 hours yest...eve till bout 5am...ayup all night!!!!!!!
and surplus center was the best catalog i've seen so far!!!!

I am lookin for an online catalog with pics and prices!!!!!
HAS ANYONE GOT ANY OTHER GOOD PLACES TO GO TO ?????????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
.............................HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Todd

/ Loader 'curl' is weak #18  

Ever heard of Princess Auto? Lots of goodies, will even custom build cylinders for you. The only possible problem is that I don't know if they ship outside Canada. For that matter, I don't even know if they ship at all or if you have to go to one of their stores. If nothing else, their .pdf catalog has lots of pictures to look at ... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

www.princessauto.com

ps. All the catalog prices are in Canadian dollars.