Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔 #1  

RED 3215

Tractor
Mahindra 3215
I have A 2007 Mahindra 3215 I bought it in August with 250hours on it. IT HAS RUN fine until we got 20 below zero temps. When I turn the key the glow plug light comes on.....goes off like normal, the injector pump? Makes the same sound it always does but the starter does nothing? If I jump the starter out on the starter the tractor runs fine. THe ONLY safety switch I CAN FIND IS ON THE NUETRAL position on the shuttle shifter?
NONEon/under the seat, or the clutch or the brake? I am fairly certain that it is A SAFETY SWITCH holding it out however I CANNOT find another one��
CAN anyone point me in the right direction?
Thank you
Steve RED 3215

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔
I’m sorry �� I forgot to mention the battery is brand new, and “jump” is on the starter itself jumping the 12V+ to the solenoid coil...the starter pulls in and starts the tractor! I cannot find a wiring diagram for the tractor to show me how many safety switches there are and I’ve only been able to find the neutral safety switch and I’ve ohmed that out good switch?
Thank you

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔 #3  
I am having an intermittent starting problem with my 3215 HST. I believe it is the neutral safety switch but not sure. It will start after depressing the clutch several times, been like that about a year just have not gotten around to trouble shooting it. Check the PTO lever there is a switch there as well.

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔 #4  
On the Mahindra manual and shuttle tractors that I've operated, all have had a clutch interlock safety switch.

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔 #5  
they also have switches on the pto levers

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔 #6  
I am having an intermittent starting problem with my 3215 HST. I believe it is the neutral safety switch but not sure. It will start after depressing the clutch several times, been like that about a year just have not gotten around to trouble shooting it. Check the PTO lever there is a switch there as well.

An HST tractor with a clutch?

/ Mahindra 3215 safety switches🤔🤔🤔 #7  
An HST tractor with a clutch?

Yep how else would you change from low,med high? Or engage or disengage the pto? Maybe its not technically a clutch but its on the left where a clutch belongs.