Brake Pedal Lock Pin

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #1  

gb6049

Tractor
1967 Ford 2000
Looking for a part number, source, or pictures of the brake pedal locking pin for my 1967 Ford 2000. Thus far the parts numbers have been unclear on what part numbers fit my tractor or they are no longer produced. If I can buy one pictures of one with measurements would be helpful so I can fabricate one.

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #2  
I checked Ford/New Holland online parts, and have it priced @ $110.00, but not real clear if it is still available. Next best thing may be, to check salvage yards, and look for good used ones. I would have to guess they would want half the price of new for the complete assy. however, they may just sell the part you need.

Here is a list of 63, Ford 2000's in salvage yards, but not all 3 cyl. models.
TractorHouse.com | FORD 2 Dismantled Machines - 63 Listings - Page 1.

I came across a thread from another forum, where a fellow was converting his to one off a 3600 or 4600. Those according to the parts description are 12.75" long, and should put them up to the top of the trans. case, instead of having to reach down to the other one on the foot board. I may have to check into one of those myself..!! P/N for the long one is D6NN2824B. You'll need to get the bracket to hold the top, #52A in the exploded view, following this link. Official New Holland Online Parts Store and Online Parts Catalog for New Holland and Ford Tractors.

I went back to Tractor House, and looked up 3600 & 4600's. What 3600's that have a pic of the right side, blowing the picture up, show having the long parking brake handle. TractorHouse.com | FORD 36 Dismantled Machines - 28 Listings - Page 1.
TractorHouse.com | FORD 46 Dismantled Machines - 21 Listings - Page 1.

From what I can see, a few of the 4600's have the long one too. TractorHouse.com | FORD 46 Dismantled Machines - 21 Listings - Page 1.

I may check into one of those myself this week. Sure beats hooking a ballpein hammer under that handle to pull it up..!!

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #3  
RBrake Pedal Lock Pin 1967 Ford 2000

I checked Ford/New Holland online parts, and have it priced @ $110.00, but not real clear if it is still available. Next best thing may be, to check salvage yards, and look for good used ones. I would have to guess they would want half the price of new for the complete assy. however, they may just sell the part you need.

Here is a list of 63, Ford 2000's in salvage yards, but not all 3 cyl. models.
TractorHouse.com | FORD 2 Dismantled Machines - 63 Listings - Page 1.

I came across a thread from another forum, where a fellow was converting his to one off a 3600 or 4600. Those according to the parts description are 12.75" long, and should put them up to the top of the trans. case, instead of having to reach down to the other one on the foot board. I may have to check into one of those myself..!! P/N for the long one is D6NN2824B. You'll need to get the bracket to hold the top, #52A in the exploded view, following this link. Official New Holland Online Parts Store and Online Parts Catalog for New Holland and Ford Tractors.

I went back to Tractor House, and looked up 3600 & 4600's. What 3600's that have a pic of the right side, blowing the picture up, show having the long parking brake handle. TractorHouse.com | FORD 36 Dismantled Machines - 28 Listings - Page 1.
TractorHouse.com | FORD 46 Dismantled Machines - 21 Listings - Page 1.

From what I can see, a few of the 4600's have the long one too. TractorHouse.com | FORD 46 Dismantled Machines - 21 Listings - Page 1.

I may check into one of those myself this week. Sure beats hooking a ballpein hammer under that handle to pull it up..!!

You might get better results if you put the make and model of your machine in the title of the thread. ;)

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin
Re: 1967 Ford 2000 Brake Pedal Lock Pin

Thanks for the help but, I am in search of the pin that locks the left and right brake pedals together. Not the parking brake latch.

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #5  
Gotcha'..!!

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #7  

Or, there's an alternative 33B part below that one on the same diagram...

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #8  

Anyhow, good luck in your search. :thumbsup:

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin

Or, there's an alternative 33B part below that one on the same diagram...

This is the diagram I looked at. I believe the part 33A along with 33B is what is needed but I am not sure which part it is. Although the night of them are in production and I have not been able to find a used one. If I had a photograph, I could attempt to make one.

/ Brake Pedal Lock Pin #10