Du-al front-end loader

/ Du-al front-end loader #1  

Busdrver

Tractor
Ford 1710
New poster here. Hoping somebody can provide me with info re a Du-al (or Dual) Manufacturing front-end loader. The controller has developed a leak and I can't find the company. I've searched here and have also Google'd it but no luck.

Anybody know if it's changed names or gone out of business?

TIA.

John

/ Du-al front-end loader #2  
Busdrver,
I don't know anything about the loader but I think this is it. "Woods Du Al is located in Sioux Falls South Dakota" I found this on Yesterdays Tractor forum. Do a Google search on DuAll Loader ...
Good Luck,
Leo

/ Du-al front-end loader #3  
Also do a Google search on Woods Du Al Loader ... that gets some dealers .... they may be able to help.
Leo

/ Du-al front-end loader #4  
Woods bought Du-Al years ago. As the others have said, I'd contact Woods directly about parts. Woods dealers will probably not have the parts manuals for Du-Al equipment. I contacted a couple of Woods dealers recently on a Woods attachment and none of them had the parts manual.

Good luck. Du-Al made good stuff.

/ Du-al front-end loader #5  
John,

I've got a Du-al 107 commercial loader. The parts and assembly diagram is for models 95, 105, and 107. My notes on the diagram show that a seal kit in 1993 was $10 to $15. Phone # for parts was 605 336 3860 back then and a Google reverse phone search shows that it is now a Woods number and also some gutter service number. I could mail you a copy of the diagram if it helps.

John

/ Du-al front-end loader
Yes, the diagram would be helpful. Can I send you a SASE?

Also, thanks for the other responses.

/ Du-al front-end loader #7  
Post your address here, or send me a private message on this forum, or send a SASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Du-al front-end loader
I'll send it tomorrow. Thanks.

/ Du-al front-end loader #9  
Hey Busdrver If I cxan help in any way give me a holler, Im not too awfuly far from Memphis Im over in Iuka MS. Your valve probably has an oring shot in it thats a commom thing in most spool valves and also an easy fix.

/ Du-al front-end loader
I may do that. I get over that way every once in a while, anyway. I'm going to see if I can find the right sized O-rings here in Memphis tomorrow. If I can't I'll be in touch.

Much obliged. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John