Tractorbynet saves the day

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #1  

pgagne

Tractor
John Deere 790 4x4
Long time reader/member. First post. Many thanks to the community. Had a 30 hsp 1998 Kioti. Now have 30 hsp 2001 JD. Have turned to this web site several times for trouble shooting. Never asked a question as my answers have been found on previous posts. You people need to know what an asset you are for us tractor owners who need to be up and running asap. Thanks again.

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #2  
We are glad that you finally posted so that we can get to know you better. :welcome:

How much land are you taking care of and what are you raising besides dust. :D

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #3  
Return :welcome: to TBN...enjoy. :thumbsup:

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #4  
I joined a few years back as well, got to say that there is some great advise given on this site! Just from reading some of the posts, I have gleaned some great wisdom. A couple of years back some of the members saved me great frustration and a gob of money! A great place to get ideas and opinions on just about everything tractor related. BTW welcome to the community!!

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #5  
I joined a few years back as well, got to say that there is some great advise given on this site! Just from reading some of the posts, I have gleaned some great wisdom. A couple of years back some of the members saved me great frustration and a gob of money! A great place to get ideas and opinions on just about everything tractor related. BTW welcome to the community!!

They have had the opposite effect on me. They make me buy or plan to build all kinds of stuff. The wife hates it. Otherwise yep some of the most helpful and knowledgeable folks I've found.

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #7  
A new iPhone version, please?

/ Tractorbynet saves the day #10  
They have had the opposite effect on me. They make me buy or plan to build all kinds of stuff. The wife hates it. Otherwise yep some of the most helpful and knowledgeable folks I've found.

Buying and building stuff is only a side effect! You will be ok, just listen to the "voices".