Tractor
    NH TC 30

Default Iseki repair shops in OH, Ky ,WV

I live in southern Ohio and havig trouble getting my Iseki TL2300 PTO to work.. My local guy can't figure it out (no Exp. with Iseki) >> Does anyone know of a shop that works on Iseki"s in the tri state area .. Thanks In advance [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default Re: Iseki repair shops in OH, Ky ,WV

goatman,
    I did check with a Yanmar dealer to ask if he knew anyone in your area to work on it, but he didn't know anyone. Ever think of trading it on a Yanmar [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]?

Jerry

Tractor
    NH TC 30

Im about ready to trade for anything!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Try your M-F dealer. The M-F compacts are (or were) made by Iseki

I've been told that the TL2300 is the same tractor as a Bolen G272, so you might see if someone in the Tri-state area works on Bolen equipment.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 gear

Rick is correct about the MF compacts. They are still Iseki. So are the Agco compacts.
    DMB