2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's

/ 2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's #1  

ColbyCulbertson

Tractor
Case DX34
Changed oil, change fuel filter, removed water seperator and cleaned. Blead fuel lines by running fuel pump with the bleed screw loosened, have done this probably 10 seperate times for long periods of time and still no luck. Tractor runs much better, but still randomly shuts off after about 5-10 minutes of running at higher RPM's. Any suggestions?

/ 2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's #2  
:welcome:
To TBN Colby. You came to the right place to get answers.

Does it always start right back up when it dies?

Have you put some Bio-Cide in it to kill any algae? The big symptom for that is a loss of power at higher RPM's and with it sometimes dying at higher RPM's.

If it just ups and dies without warning or other symptoms, then it is probably a safety switch somewhere.

/ 2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's
It doesn't start right back up, I usually have to give it about a minute or two of turning it over letting rest, turning it over and then it goes. THANKS! It usually sputters once and then just dies. I have not put any fuel treatment in yet, but was going to give that a shot next. Any suggestions on what treatment I should try/use?

/ 2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's #4  
When it does it try loosening the fuel cap to see if it is a vent problem.
You will hear sucking if it is.

/ 2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's #5  
It doesn't start right back up, I usually have to give it about a minute or two of turning it over letting rest, turning it over and then it goes. THANKS! It usually sputters once and then just dies. I have not put any fuel treatment in yet, but was going to give that a shot next. Any suggestions on what treatment I should try/use?
This is what I use but you can get it at any auto parts store: STA-BIL Diesel Biocide, 16 fl. oz. and you can find it here:
STA-BIL Diesel Biocide, 16 fl. oz. at Tractor Supply Co.

/ 2016 Kubota L3301 - Randomly shuts off after running for a while at higher RPM's #6  
A description of HOW it dies is key..
Does it loose power, chug alittle & then die, like its outta fuel.??
OR does it stop like you turned off the key switch..