Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Default Re: Kudos to PB Blaster

Once you use it, you won't ever stop. About two years ago, I tried it and haven't bought any WD-40 sense. I even use it on the pilot buttons on my brooder stoves. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 4610 ehydro MFWD

Thanks JerryG,

You of all people know where I'm going to use it the most [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD 1050 2wd, Case 580D 2wd

All the auto parts stores I've been to stock it. I usually pick up a can when I need a part. Think I'm 2 cans ahead. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

They also sell it by gallon with a spray bottle as well.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

Wonder how it would work on arthritis........

Seriously, my late father was totally convinced his arthritic hands felt and worked better with a couple of good soakings of WD40 daily.

Anyone else know / heard of this?

Tractor
    451 Massey Ferguson

I live near and work in Race City USA (ok Mooresville NC) home to most of the NASCAR teams and we were introduced to PB Blaster by them. I use it on all repairs cars truck's my former tractor and on the chicken house equipment . This stuff is awsome. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Yep, dieselsmoke, I've heard of using WD-40 for arthritis and I've known at least two people who tried, initially thought it helped, then decided it didn't. I think sometimes we try something new and the rumors of it working, and our hopes of it working, may lead us to believe it's working when we first try it. So I'm very skeptical about it helping arthritis, but can also tell you I'm not a doctor, chemist, or scientist, so I don't know that it doesn't work either. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Bolens HT-20

I have heard of that, too. Just wondering, then, how good would PB be for that! And maybe ather stuff, too? I started using Pb a few years ago, too. Found that my sons (both master mechanics) swear by it. THeir shops are not without it! I am so totally convinced by it! Sometimes even that by itself won't work, though. At that point, heat it up some and THEN spray the PB to it. It has a very high heat tolerance and when the item cools, it just sucks that Parts Blaster right in!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123