DCB107 - 1.25A
DCB112 - 2A
DCB113 -
DCB1800 - 2A
DCB115 - 4A
DCB118 - 8A
DCB119 -

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #2  
Dewalt has list of current charger and such on one of their web page.... But I know for sure some of the 18 Volt charges will KILL some of the 18 VOLT XRP Batteries..

MY DW9226 18 volt charger KILLED 2 brand new XRP batteries and had to get DC9310 to charge the XRP batteries...

Suggest one looks as a set (kit) of battery and charger packaged together to see if the PART NUMBERS are compatible... DeWalt Documentation is not complete or not accurate...

Since the 14 volt line and 18 volt line have incompatibility charger problems I would be skeptical of 20 Volt Lithium line...They also state there is a 20 Volt Lithium battery that is compatible with all older 18 Volt tools... I am so invested in older tools that still work well, the two new batteries that were killed were just to increase backup capability for my tools... Lucky "big box" took them back and gave me credit to new batteries and charger (DC 9310)..

Not sure I'm ready to step up to Lithiums...

Dale

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #3  
I'm so happy with my Dewalt 20v line up. I took the plunge a few years back and bought a bunch of 20v tools and tossed out/gave away my 7.2/9.6/12v stuff. Now I am on one brand/platform with 4 batteries and 2 chargers... it works perfect for me. I don't use full time but if I did I would just step up to a couple more bigger batteries and invest in the 1800watt power station with no hesitation.

18 WATT PORTABLE POWER STATION AND SIMULTANEOUS BATTERY CHARGER KIT - DCB18M3T1 | DEWALT

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #4  
Dewalt has list of current charger and such on one of their web page.... But I know for sure some of the 18 Volt charges will KILL some of the 18 VOLT XRP Batteries..

MY DW9226 18 volt charger KILLED 2 brand new XRP batteries and had to get DC9310 to charge the XRP batteries...

Suggest one looks as a set (kit) of battery and charger packaged together to see if the PART NUMBERS are compatible... DeWalt Documentation is not complete or not accurate...

Since the 14 volt line and 18 volt line have incompatibility charger problems I would be skeptical of 20 Volt Lithium line...They also state there is a 20 Volt Lithium battery that is compatible with all older 18 Volt tools... I am so invested in older tools that still work well, the two new batteries that were killed were just to increase backup capability for my tools... Lucky "big box" took them back and gave me credit to new batteries and charger (DC 9310)..

Not sure I'm ready to step up to Lithiums...

Dale

I bought the conversion kit. Comes with an adapter that lets you use a 20v battery on an 18v tool, comes with 2 20v batteries, and a 20v battery charger. I also have several older 18v Dewalt tools that still work perfectly fine. My 2 original 18v batteries finally dropped dead, and instead of buying 2 more 18v batteries, I bought the conversion kit for the same money. Worked out well for me, and the conversion setup actually works as advertised. Now I can hang onto my original 18v tools for as long as they continue to run, and still power them with the new 20v battery packs.

Eventually, as my 18v tools wear out and die, I'll replace them with 20v tools. But I can't bear to think of throwing out perfectly good tools because the batteries are toast. This way, I can bridge the gap until normal wear out happens.

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #5  
I have Dewalt 14.4 and 20V tools/chargers/batts... I LOVE the 20 volt tools!!

My brother has about every DW 18V tool made, as the 18v batts started dying he started buying the 20V tools. Before DW started making the conversion to use 20v batts on 18v tools, he took a 18v charger ect… and made his own conversion to use his 20v batts on everything.

He loves the 20v line too, especially since now he can use every DW tool he owns with 20v batts..

SR

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #7  
I may be in error but I believe the 20 volt is actually 18 but since charged at 20 it will read 20 just after a charge.
I.E. all 18 volts would also read the same.

All that being said I also like the '20 VDC' line.

Also DeWalt has an adapter to accommodate the 20 Volt batteries to all their 18 VDC tools.

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #8  
The 18 and 20 have the same voltage, but different battery design and a little smoke and mirror talk. When they came out with the new Lithium Ion platform, they chose to advertise them as 20V in lieu of 18V. The older NiCad platform was advertised as 18V (a nominal voltage) while hyping the newer Lithium Ion at 20V (Maximum voltage). The engineers told us the new platform was going by "20V" to avoid confusion between the NiCad and LI batteries. I think most of us at that meeting thought "BS - they want the new platform to sound bigger and better".

Yes, there are adapters that allow 20V batteries to be plugged into 18V tools. In a lot of cases it works, but some tools don't have sufficient space or clearances. Examples are my little 120/18V vacuum. The battery cover can't be closed. I haven't tried it on my trim saw, but a bud said his trim saw won't cut to full depth because the (adapted) battery bumps the work piece.

DeWalt engineers told us the 18V NiCad will still be around for a long time - or at least until they come up with a workaround for batteries used where they are exposed to radioactivity. The LI cells have trouble there.

When the 18V tools came out I thought there wouldn't be much room for improvement. I was wrong about that. In 18V I still have a bunch of tools, but have added several 20V tools. The LI batteries run longer, especially with brushless tools and you can do more work with them. My 20V grinder runs a whole lot longer than my 18V did. In truth, the 18V grinder was called a "Cutoff Tool" by DeWalt because they realized battery life limited the use. (We bought a few 60V grinders at work and they rival corded models) I recently bought a 7-1/4" 20V circular saw. I've only used it a couple times, but it feels like a real saw and has the blade to the right side - my preference.

/ Dewalt 20V chargers #9  
use the 18 volt did the conversion to 20 volt the 20 volt conversion makes my 18 volt fluorescent light flicker which is a bummer, all others works fine.

/ Dewalt 20V chargers
Guidance seems to be to charge around .7C, and not above 1C.

In case anyone was wondering....

DCB101 -
DCB102 - 4A
DCB103 -
DCB104 -
DCB106 -
DCB107 - 1.25A
DCB112 - 2A
DCB113 -
DCB1800 - 2A
DCB115 - 4A
DCB118 - 8A (premium) / 4A (compact)