Ford 1920 Air in Fuel

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel #1  

Schoolbus 52

Tractor
Ford 1720 Ford 1920 Massey 235
I picked up a mid 90's Ford 1920 4 x 4 from a person who just needed it out of the yard. When I picked it up it started and ran fine or so I thought. Literally just loaded it on the trailer. When I got it home I took it around the block and it lacked power. I changed the fuel filter, checked the air filter, etc. Still lackes power. The problem is air in the system. I have replaced all the fuel lines, bleeder screw and copper washers but always find air at the bleeder. I'm begining to wonder if there is the possibility of an interrnal leak in the injector pump. I don't want to buy a pump if I don't have to but am willing to if that is the problem. Anyone out there have advice?

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel #2  
When it痴 running are there air bubbles in fuel tank?

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel
I've never looked. What would cause that? I gravity bleed the fuel lines until there is no air.

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel #4  
You say you gravity bled the system.. BUT.. does it have a "lift pump".?? IF SO.. replace it.

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel
It does not have a lift pump-just gravity fed. I've cracked each line at the injector and it changes engine rpms. Would that happen if the injector is stuck open? I'm probable going to pull the injector pump and take it to a diesel shop. Messisk's has a reconditioned for 600.00-I'm hoping shop will be less.

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel #7  
I would remove all 4 injector lines and crank it over. You should notice compression blowing out of the top of an injector if it is stuck open. And very possibly see aerated fuel at the pump ports if a delivery valve is leaking.

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel
Thank you that is good info. Any recomendations for shops to rebuild? It isn't Messicks with the part it is Wengers in Myersdale.

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel #9  
Depends on where you are. There’s little need to send a pump halfway across the country. Your vague location in your profile is counterproductive. I’ll bet there is one or several good pump shops within a day by ground shipment.

/ Ford 1920 Air in Fuel
I'm located in Central Virginia,