kayaba hydro parts needed

/ kayaba hydro parts needed #1  

mitch_lojek

Tractor
mf 1010
can anyone please tell me if there is a place where I can purchase parts for a kayaba hydro unit for a mf 1010. the dealer can only sell me the complete assembly which I don't need. any leads in this matter would be truly appreciated.

/ kayaba hydro parts needed
thanks,I'll give them a try. anyone else out there that can help me?

/ kayaba hydro parts needed #4  
The other possibility, if you live near one of the larger metropolitan areas, is to look for hydraulic repair shops especially those that also sell heavy truck or construction equipment parts. That's a long shot. While the manufacturer seems to have a large presence outside the US, it seems to be far less well known here.

What else uses those transmissions? Foreign made forklifts maybe? If the repair company won't sell parts, try to find out what other equipment uses the transmissions and expand your search to include businesses that repair that equipment.

Depending on the part you need, if it's something like a seal or bearing, you have a lot of other possibilities for sources. Often parts can be machined by a shop and returned to fuctionality. As an example, a shop with the right grinder can usually restore a hydraulic pump that has worn to the point the internal clearances are no longer within spec.

the part is a 2 piece rotor that is approx. 2" dia x 3/8 thk.
it has an outer ring that meshes with a 7 point gear like part.
it is called a rotor. I would hate to spend 650.00 for a rebuilt just because the part is not offered anymore. will be going to the big city soon,maybe will have better luck there but I doubt it.
thanks

/ kayaba hydro parts needed #6  
Are the two parts damaged or just worn?

the inner gear like rotor with the bored hole is completely destroyed. the outer ring has a crack in it, but I think I can still use it.