Tractor
    2000 B7500HSD Kubota, 2 Case ingersol 448 tractors

Default Fuel gauge

I have a B7500 and just recently, the fuel gauge shows the tank full all the time that the key is on. When the key is turned off the gauge shows tank is empty as it should. My question is there something that I can do to correct this. Other than taking it to the dealer. JIM

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

Default Re: Fuel gauge

the electrical wire is grounded somewhere it shouldn't be or has come off the sender.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3510

Default Re: Fuel gauge

Jim,

Gotta get me some of that "lifetime fuel" you're using [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My gauge steadily goes down as I use it over the course of a day [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Also may have to clean your ground connection. Basically same as Junkman says, but just because it's still connected doesn't mean it's still making good contact [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

-JC