Bosch Injector Pump

/ Bosch Injector Pump #1  

DonWorrell

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3325
My Iseki TS 2205 has an Bosch K (type) inline injector pump. I just got a manual for my tractor but it doesn't discuss injector pumps much. The pump, I am told, is made in Japan but it has the same design and specs as a Bosch model K pump.

Here is my question. On top of the pump next to the two lines going to the injectors there is a screw in breather covering a reservoir. What do you fill this reservoir with? Oil or diesel fuel?

Don Worrell

/ Bosch Injector Pump #2  
Don, I have an Iseki TS1610F with the Kiki injector, probably almost the same as yours other than capacity. My manual says to fill with "engine oil." And the engine oil they recommend for 80-deg. F. ambient and above is diesel service rated straight 30wt. I would drain the old stuff out the bottom drain screw first; replace the screw, and then remove the oil level screw just above that and fill until it starts coming out. Somewhere in the manual is the actual oil fill capacity (in cc's) of the injection pump case that you should be aware of as you fill. Don't have my manual with me now but could look it up.

Bill in CO