Tractor
    Iseki TL 2300, Kubota RTV, Kubota B7610

Default Needing a WHEEL

Developed a crack radiating off of a lug nut on one of my front wheels......Iseki TL 2300........ignored it......should have broken out my welder and ran a bead down the crack.......anyway....was mowing and the wheel gave way.....guess the crack spread a bit more and the next thing I knew the whole wheel had twisted off the hub........ANY ideas for replacement would be totally appreciated.......I will follow up later with exact dimensions......
    Right now I know that it uses a 15 inch tire and has a 4 bolt hole pattern........THANKS

Tractor
    massey ferguson 135/1433v

Default Re: Needing a WHEEL

Dennis, Generally when you see a crack like that in a stress related issue, It would be best to first drill a small hole at the end of the crack to stop the spreading,then weld at your first conveinence ..... Now for a wheel replacement ,try any dealer your close to,They can probably get anything you want or order online? You may even find an implement wheel that would work...Good luck [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Gold Member

Default Re: Needing a WHEEL

worst case, get a machine shop to make a new center, and weld to your wheel