Metric bolts

/ Metric bolts #1  

Ole_Hickory

Silver Member
A couple of years ago someone posted an excellent link on a supplier of metric bolts and I have searched the TBN archives and I cannot come up with the proper keyword to find this link.
This was not a McMaster Carr etc. but this was a web link that deals exclusively in bolts etc. Would anyone know what the link or site would be ?
Thank you

/ Metric bolts #2  
Hi,

I don't recall that link in a thread....probably before I joined.

However this link floats pretty close to the top of the Google pool.

Dave

P.S. What's wrong with McMaster-Carr? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Metric bolts
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> P.S. What's wrong with McMaster-Carr? </font> )</font>

Nothing is wrong with McMaster Carr,I was just wanting to look at the specific site I seen a couple of years back.

But anyway thanks for the link.

/ Metric bolts
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Could it have been Microfasteners </font> )</font>

Nope,
I don't believe so,but thanks for the link.I will check it out. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Metric bolts
Thank you very very very much for the link !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Metric bolts #9  
In WI, I get all my metric fasteners from Fastenall. They even have a route truck that will drop off at my shop, even just for a bag of bolts. A link to their site. Their print catalog is about 3.5 inches thick. Lots of stuff, great counter people for hard to find stuff. Fastenall
Nick