Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Metric bolts

A couple of years ago someone posted an excellent link on a supplier of metric bolts and I have searched the TBN archives and I cannot come up with the proper keyword to find this link.
    This was not a McMaster Carr etc. but this was a web link that deals exclusively in bolts etc. Would anyone know what the link or site would be ?
    Thank you

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 855 MFWD; Oliver 1850 Gas

Default Re: Metric bolts

Hi,

I don't recall that link in a thread....probably before I joined.

However this link floats pretty close to the top of the Google pool.

Dave

P.S. What's wrong with McMaster-Carr? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> P.S. What's wrong with McMaster-Carr? </font> )</font>

Nothing is wrong with McMaster Carr,I was just wanting to look at the specific site I seen a couple of years back.

But anyway thanks for the link.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3000

Could it have been Microfasteners

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Could it have been Microfasteners </font> )</font>

Nope,
    I don't believe so,but thanks for the link.I will check it out. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I found it !!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Metric bolts

Here's another one. Our Company uses them AND they're nationwide. Metric Multistandard Component Corp. at: http://www.metricmcc.com/

Thank you very very very much for the link !!!!!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Used Yanmar and Iseki

In WI, I get all my metric fasteners from Fastenall. They even have a route truck that will drop off at my shop, even just for a bag of bolts. A link to their site. Their print catalog is about 3.5 inches thick. Lots of stuff, great counter people for hard to find stuff. Fastenall
    Nick

Thanks Nick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast