Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #1  

Clueless

Hi there, I know very little about tractors but am trying to help a friend in the UK track down a replacement starter motor for a Zen Noh ZL1501 (2wheel drive, 2 cylinder diesel). Can't find this at all in the UK but if I find one overseas I guess it can be Fedexed. Can anyone help me to find a source? Would be very grateful /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #3  
Clueless were you ever able to get the starter motor for the ZL1501? I'm in the same boat. Is there simple way to order the Kubota equivalent?

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #4  
I would suggest you visit small starter/alternator repair shops and bring your starter with you.
Starters are often designed by one company and used by many manufacturers.
The repair guys recognize the starters and can find replacements or fix them whereas looking on the web using tractor model numbers can be unsuccessful for less common machines.
Dave M7040

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #5  
can you post any numbers or pictures of your starter if not try and find the engine i/d plate and supply all the info on the tag have a few connections at kubota that might be able to help

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #6  
I was able to get the solenoid from a starter, alternator rebuilder in a nearby town after the Kubota dealer said he could not help by matching the parts. The starter repair shop knew it by sight and $30 later it was done.

BTW the tractor is a Zen noh L1500DT motor is a 2 cyl diesel model number 17330

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #7  
Hi there, I know very little about tractors but am trying to help a friend in the UK track down a replacement starter motor for a Zen Noh ZL1501 (2wheel drive, 2 cylinder diesel). Can't find this at all in the UK but if I find one overseas I guess it can be Fedexed. Can anyone help me to find a source? Would be very grateful /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I’m in the same boat, I had a mechanic working on my zen noh ZL1501 DT tractor and he took off with my starter.
Now, I don’t even have the old starter or the model number on the starter to try and find a replacement for it.
I was hoping you could help me this issue.

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #8  
I’m in the same boat, I had a mechanic working on my zen noh ZL1501 DT tractor and he took off with my starter.
Now, I don’t even have the old starter or the model number on the starter to try and find a replacement for it.
I was hoping you could help me this issue.
can you post any numbers or pictures of your starter if not try and find the engine i/d plate and supply all the info on the tag have a few connections at kubota that might be able to help
I need the same starter for my Zen-Noh tractor. I was wondering if your friends at Kubota dealership could help me. I called the Kubota dealerships by me and they’re reluctant on giving me any info for a replacement starter for this tractor cause it’s a grey market tractor.
My tractor is a ZL 1501DT-19472 serial number

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #9  
I need the same starter for my Zen-Noh tractor. I was wondering if your friends at Kubota dealership could help me. I called the Kubota dealerships by me and they’re reluctant on giving me any info for a replacement starter for this tractor cause it’s a grey market tractor.
My tractor is a ZL 1501DT-19472 serial number

/ Starter Motor for Zen Noh ZL 1501 #10  
No ideal where you may get a starter. But to provide you with a bit of info on Zen-Noh tractors. They purchased tractors from other manufactures and relabeled the tractor with their decals.

These post indicate a model ZL-1501. This would be a relabeled Kubota L1501. This wood still be a grey model tractor, which typically means a Kubota dealership will be unlikely to provide any assistance.
That is no reflection on this model and a limited reflection on the dealership, as their support process provides no documentation on grey market tractors.
You should be able to find a starter by searching for a starter for a Kubota L1501.
Good luck with your search.