Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite Member
    Rest in Peace

Tractor
    Kubota B2710, IH TD6-62 dozer with Drott 4n1 bucket loader

Default Re: B2710 3 PH not raising

Quote Originally Posted by Mgray

I did have a few questions. Did you buy gaskets or did you cut your own? Did you use any sort of cleaning solution? I have an extensive mechanical background but none in hydraulics so this is a new area for me. Did I miss anything?

Thanks
    Mark
    Don't hold your breath for a reply. jasonf's last post was 9/29/2004 in this thread. Did you bother to look at the last posted date?

Nothing like bringing back an oldie but goodie.
    My friends call me Mad, everyone else thinks I'm mad.

Tractor
    Kubota b2710

Good point. Now that you mention it, his last post was in this thread.

If anyone else has any advice or has seen this problem, I would be happy to hear from them too.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L275DT; Ford 8N

Good point. Now that you mention it, his last post was in this thread.

If anyone else has any advice or has seen this problem, I would be happy to hear from them too.

give the guy credit though, at least he told what the problem was so that 3 years later someone else can learn from his experience. Am I the only one who gets frustrated when a question is posted, and many people respond with worthwhile suggestions but we never hear the real solution?

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

i get upset with that also, seems guys could give the solution to a posted question or problem.
    FRANK

Tractor
    Kubota b2710

Quote Originally Posted by Jstpssng
    give the guy credit though, at least he told what the problem was so that 3 years later someone else can learn from his experience. Am I the only one who gets frustrated when a question is posted, and many people respond with worthwhile suggestions but we never hear the real solution?
    In this case, I thought he gave a pretty good description of how he fixed the problem. For an experienced tractor mechanic, what is already posted may be more than enough to get the job done. The thing is that I am new to tractor repair and I am looking for more detail. I have a basic understanding of how hydraulics work but I have no hands on experience (that will be changing soon).

I am definitely going to buy the WSM before starting this repair. I think the manual will pay for itself on this job alone.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L275DT; Ford 8N

In this case, I thought he gave a pretty good description of how he fixed the problem. For an experienced tractor mechanic, what is already posted may be more than enough to get the job done. The thing is that I am new to tractor repair and I am looking for more detail. I have a basic understanding of how hydraulics work but I have no hands on experience (that will be changing soon).

I am definitely going to buy the WSM before starting this repair. I think the manual will pay for itself on this job alone.

OOPS, sorry. I should have said "...at least he told what the SOLUTION was..."

Definitely get the service manual. That was one of my first accessories, and it's paid for itself several times over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12