check valve IH 3414

/ check valve IH 3414 #1  

PaulIH

Tractor
IH 3414
I have a IH 3414 loader backhoe that is in need of check valves. They are a nylon ball or tri point ball about 1/2 inch diameter. I tried many sources to find these but I havent been able to locate them. Does anyone know where I can get them?????????????? Paul

/ check valve IH 3414 #2  
I am assuming you have tried a good CNH dealer ? Aside from that, I guess search the internet for CNH dealers in England.

Did you post in the construction equipment forum ? The 34xx series are not really tractors, they are commercial backhoes. The 24xx series are industrial tractors. If you have been checking tractor dealers and sites, they won't have much help for ya. Have to hit the construction equipment places.

Sorry I could be no more help.
Ben

/ check valve IH 3414 #5  
Paul,
Not really cure whether Case/New Holland or Navistar got the commercial backhoes in the IH split/merger. Your CNH tractor dealer should be able to guide you on that. Navistar got the IH trucks. Also, can you use a universal inline check valve ? If so any good hydraulic shop should be able to get an entire assembly for you, Northern tool has some.

Good luck
Ben

/ check valve IH 3414 #7  
Actually 3 forums. I guess the person is desperate /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Everyone has to learn board protocol.

/ check valve IH 3414
The check valve is inside the control valves, not inline.

/ check valve IH 3414 #9  
Those are load checks. If you have the part#, shouldn't be too hard to obtain as those 34s and 35s were fairly numerous.

/ check valve IH 3414
The manual I have for the 3414 doesnt even show the part let alone the part number. I didnt know they were there until I took the valve bodys apart for replacement of the orings.