Need a part

/ Need a part #1  

jhburke

Gold Member
Tractor
2000 B7500HSD Kubota, 2 Case ingersol 448 tractors
I have had the bad luck to break my Kubota B7500 HSD 4wd. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I need a shaft Part # 6A320-57210 shaft bevel gear 9T.
Any help would be appreciated.

/ Need a part #2  
www.tractorsmart.com...... $110.65 + $5.00 shipping will bring it right to your door in about 3 or 4 days. They can check inventory and tell you exactly were it will be shipped from while you are on the phone. Can't beat their service and great people too....

/ Need a part
Thanks They found 2 in Georgia. I got the tractor back last friday. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif They knew their stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Need a part #4  
I only wish that I could find things in my garage as easily as they find parts.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Need a part #5  
I wish someone could wave a magic wand to find the valve assembly I am waiting on for the BX2200 of mine.........The wait period so far is bordering on pathetic /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif NO it isn't Tractorsmart I am dealing with ,but a local Dealer.

/ Need a part
I had good results when I informed my dealer where the part was at that was needed. I would have payed about same thru Tractorsmart. I told my dealer if he didn't have it incoming that I would get it myself. Had the part the same week. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Need a part #7  
I even called Suwanee concerning the time it is taking to get this part needed for mine.

I was told that the drive &hydraulic assembly on Kubota's are assembled in Japan and shipped to the United States for final assembly. Hard to imagine that certain parts aren't readily available in USA, But that was what was conveyed to me.