Satoh 650 G

/ Satoh 650 G #1  

ozarkhillbilly

Tractor
Farmall H
I have a friend who needs a water pump for a Satoh 650 G. Just curious is there a cross reference for a Mitsubishi automobile water pump that will fit this tractor? Looking for an easier source for parts. Thanks. The Ozarkhillbilly /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Satoh 650 G #2  
This is a Mazda engine, used on forklifts and maybe other applications. If he is not in a big hurry, take the water pump to a good auto parts store, have them send it to a rebuilder. There is a Mitsubishi/Satoh forum site below. There is also a Mitsubishi/Satoh club on yahoo. I am not a vendor but if you post below or on the yahoo site a vendor will answer and have parts and manuals available. However, if there is time (2-3 weeks) for a rebuild, that would be the cheapest route. Also, a good parts man could probably match it to whatever Mazda would work.

/ Satoh 650 G #3  
I don't know to much about Satoh tractors but would have to agree with oliver28472, and try to have it rebuilt.

Where are located? Your username reminds me of where I grew up.

/ Satoh 650 G
I'm from Missouri. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Satoh 650 G #5  
Thought you might be form Ozark Arkansas. There school mascot is the hillbilly. Welcome to TBN.