OMC Truckster parts

/ OMC Truckster parts #1  

budElee

I looking for an engine or parts for Cushman Truckster 18 horse, 2 cycle. If anyone can help please e-mail me. Thanks a lot

/ OMC Truckster parts #2  
Hi Jacob, and welcome! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm sorry that I can't help you with your request. I just wanted you to know that there is no way for anyone to e-mail you with information as you have not provided an e-mail address. If you'd like, you could finish filling out your profile. There is a section there that would allow you to include an e-mail adress. This would then allow repsonders to PM (private message) you.

Hope this helps and you get the information that you're looking for. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ OMC Truckster parts #3  
You might give your local forklift dealers a call, the dealership I work for handles cushman so I would imagine one local to you could hook you up

/ OMC Truckster parts #4  
Hello. If you're looking for parts for your Cushman, eBay is the best place I have found. There's a golf cart dealer that often sells parts for Cushans on eBay (he is in Alabama). I don't know the name of his business but I dealt with him a couple of years ago and see him frequently advertise parts for Cushmans on eBay, he has everything, new and used. You will just have to do a search on eBay. Type in Cushman or Cushman truckster and skim through there you will come across him sometime. I think his username is "batpilc".
I wish I could be more helpful. Good luck.