Caroni rotary tiller/cultivator FM 1700

/ Caroni rotary tiller/cultivator FM 1700 #1  

Charolais

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple
Good morning.
I've worn the tines out on my Caroni FM1700 and need a set of new tines. I bought this tiller from TSC some years back and they don't carry Caroni in this area now. Any of you good folks know where I can order a complete set of tines that'll fit this tiller? Your help is appreciated.

rcmjr

/ Caroni rotary tiller/cultivator FM 1700 #2  
Try Agri-Supply. They sell Caroni implements and spare parts for most models.

Agri-Supply or call 1-800-345-0169

/ Caroni rotary tiller/cultivator FM 1700 #3  
Welcome to TBN Charolais. If you go to "my home" at the top of the page and choose to fill out your profile telling us where you are, we may be able to give you better information about where to purchase closer to home.
As a guess now though, you may find some of the dealers listed in the DEALERS at the top of the page may be able to supply the parts you need. John

/ Caroni rotary tiller/cultivator FM 1700
Thanks John for the welcome. I got that information entered when I got home tonight. Started on it last week two times and didn't finish. Sorry about that. Not enough hours in the day and night I guess /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And thanks to you too MadReferee. There's an Agri-Supply in Petersburg Va.. That's about 80 miles east of me. I didn't know they carried Caroni. My daughter is in college in Richmond Va. and I might just go by there on my way to visit her. Thanks for the heads up.